- A collage does not require any specific artist talent.
- You can create really cool homemade greeting cards by using collage technique.
- You'll impress your friends with your new talent.
- It is relaxing.
- It's a great way to engage children if you have them. Kids love images and gluing.
- You will have created a master-piece to share with your friends and family!
- Old magazines - thrift stores are great places to get magazines if you don't have some of your own
- Glue sticks,
- Card stock paper to make cards or use old greetings and cover with collage images
- Different textures of paper
Tear or cut the images and place them on the paper. When you have them placed where you want them, then glue them to the paper with the glue stick. See below for some examples.
Most of all, have fun!